
Today I turn the ripe old age of 10 months! So much has gone on the past few weeks that this kind of snuck up on me. I went on vacation, I'm way better at crawling, and we can't forget all of that teething nonsense. I would say that I've had a pretty amazing month. And I'm so much more grown up than I was at 9 months.

We didn't do anything too exciting today. Mom and I had a little disagreement about whether I needed an afternoon nap and if I'm still too young to be playing with the DVD player. Mom won on both counts... I think she has an unfair advantage since she can pick me up and carry me around. Oh well, for now I'm stuck going along with the old adage that she "knows best."

Anyway, I should give mom some peace and quiet... she only has a couple of months left to plan my big birthday party. I guess I should be on good behavior if that is coming up. Also I should work on some subliminal messages so that mom and dad plan this right (hire a pony, magician and clown; lots of cake and ice cream; I want a puppy; a swimming pool in the backyard would be nice).
No comments:
Post a Comment