
Hi Mommy, I want to wish you a very Happy Mother's Day. You do a great job of taking care of me... especially when I don't feel so good or I bump my head. You make sure I have good food to eat (like the sauce I spilled on my shirt today). You make sure I have cool clothes and fun toys. You try your best to make sure I get enough sleep even though I tend to make that difficult for all of us.

You clean up after my messes (both around the house and in my diapers). You take me out for long walks to make sure I get fresh air. You take me to fun classes and playgroups so that I can make friends with other babies. So far, in my book, you get an A+!! Keep up the good work mommy, and I'll think about letting you get some sleep one of these days. Love, Robby
No comments:
Post a Comment