Monday, June 26, 2006

Cape Weekend

This weekend was the Hoagland/Gruen reunion down in Orleans on the Cape. I missed this get together last year, but just barely. Last year my mom and dad had to leave the Cape early to be closer to the hospital in Boston because I decided to make my highly anticipated arrival. I'm so happy that I was included this year. I had lots of fun, despite the rain. It was great to see so much of my family!

Here are some photos.

Here I am rearranging some furniture our first night at dinner.
Hey, don't think that you can go to the toy store without me!!
Mom, I think it is time for a snack... (yes, as you can see, I'm into EVERYTHING!)
Huh? What? No, I'm not up to anything? No I wasn't just on the phone asking for a pizza delivery.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails