Saturday, August 5, 2006

Wedding Crasher

Yesterday we went to Aubrey's wedding. She's technically my first-cousin-once-removed, but to keep it simple we'll just call her my cousin. We had a great time and here are some photos...

You might think this is an "After" shot, but really this was a picture taken at the beginning of the recpetion. I hadn't taken an afternoon nap, and I needed to rest up a bit so that I could party!

Here I am dancing with my pretty mommy.

And here I am cutting a rug with my cool Grandma Mary and my second cousin, Cooper. We had a blast and they actually had to ask us to leave the dance floor so that the bride and groom could do their first dance.

Here I am before heading to the wedding. Don't I look dapper in my seersucker jacket?

And here I am stealing the attention of the beautiful bride! Thanks for inviting me. I had the best time ever!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails