Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Vacation Highlights

We are back from our trip to California. We had a great time, but unfortunately now I know why they call the flight home a "red eye." Let's never do that again!

Anyway, here are some pictures from our week on the west coast. Here I am hanging out with my dad. We visited Aunt Nancy and had lunch at a cool place in Half Moon Bay. Nice view, huh?Eenie, Meenie, Miney... WHISKEY!! My parents didn't bring many toys on our trip so I played with the key to the mini-bar. Don't worry, they didn't let me drink anything - too expensive.
Finally I got a chance to run around at a local park/playground. A boy needs his exercise.
Ah, and after a long day at the park a little boy needs a nice soak in the jacuzzi tub!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails