Mom and I have been having a terrible time posting to the blog lately. Something has gone wrong in a conversion between Old Blogger and New Blogger. So, mom and I worked hours to cut and paste old posts to this new blog address. Please use this site from now on (unless we advise otherwise).
Thanks.
Robby.
2 comments:
WOW
Robby... I hope you were a great big help to your Mom!
Hope you didn't insist on any edits from when you were so much younger.
Tell your mom that it might be cool to have something different for the profile image, maybe images every 6months, all in a column.
Love
GranPa
Robby,
Hope you are learning all this stuff for the big day when you take over your own blog!
There are times like this that are sooo frustrating to your Mom, so we hope you appreciate this some day as much as the rest of us. We love seeing you.
Love,
G'Ma Shirley
Post a Comment