Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Note on the video

We may have finally found a way to add video to the blog. Very exciting isn't it? Especially now that Robby can really ham it up and talk a little this should be entertaining.

Please give me some feedback (via comments or direct e-mail) as to whether or not you can view this clip below of Robby dancing. I had originally listed the video on YouTube as private, but I think that prevented it from being viewed on the blog.

Thanks in advance!

Nikki

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I can watch it, at least at work on my pc! too cute!

katieandandy said...

Love it! He's such a cutie! Can't wait to see him (and you and Rob!) in September.

Pete said...

Bob Marley????

Jammin' Mon!!


Nice job.... Save this for graduation, prom, "meet the parents," etc.! Priceless!

Bre said...

Hey Nikki- that is too much! :) so cute!

sth said...

Robby rocks! Love the dancin'.

Related Posts with Thumbnails