Yesterday was a seminal moment in a little kids life - I went to my first Red Sox game!! They were in town playing the Oakland A's and we just had to go!

I hear that the Coliseum pales in comparison to the coolness of Fenway Park, but I'll take what I can get right now. And besides the seats we got were way cheaper that what we'd pay back in Boston. We had a pretty decent view for $32/seat!

It was hot and sunny. A perfect day for a game. We wore lots of sunscreen and tried to stay hydrated. The game was excellent. To start off there was a home run from David Ortiz (GO BIG PAPI!). That was exciting.

Hey, is that the ice cream man? Send him on over!! A little boy has to keep cool in this hot sun.

This was so much fun. Do you know that Curt Shilling came one out away from a No Hitter? Well, I still take the win. And as Sox fans, we were far from being outnumbered. I would guess that the the split was maybe 60/40 A's to Sox fans. Not to shabby Red Sox Nation!
1 comment:
Hey Robby! Hope this is the first of many happy Red Sox memories.
Go Sox!
Post a Comment