Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Back Home

Yesterday was a very long day. We started off in Boston and left the house around 10:30am (EST). We didn't get to our house in California until around 8pm (PST).

I took a nice nap but woke up in time to run around the airport in Minneapolis. There were so many planes I couldn't count them all. Wait, I can't count past 2 yet.
I think my parents would agree that portable DVD players are an excellent thing to have on hand for a long flight. A little Thomas the Train, some Curious Georget, etc.

It was also fun to see the sights across the country since the other times we've made this flight it has been dark. Here we got to see the Great Salt Lake in Utah. Hmmm, looks salty. Anyway, it is good to be home!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails