Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Feeling Picked On

So, I kind of woke up on the wrong side of the crib this morning. My 2 year molars are coming in and that totally bums me out. Then my mom and Grandma Mary dragged me to Ikea for hours. I didn't get enough of a nap and THEN my parents make me go get a haircut. Look at what a good job I'd done growing my hair out to get just the right "cool" look.
Go check out the video blog to see just how unpleasant the whole experience was. I don't look very happy do I?
Oh, that's nice of you to tell me how handsome I look. That makes me feel a little better.
Ah, and this cookie and lollipop bribe makes me feel pretty good too.

1 comment:

dawn224 said...

Food bribes work well with me too :) Hope today is easier on the little guy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails