We can't get this picture to work right, but here I am next to the engine. So cool!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
All Aboard!
If you ask me, one of the best things about our vacation was that there is a train on the island of Kauai. Yes, folks A TRAIN! I think you have an idea that I'm a little obsessed these days.
We can't get this picture to work right, but here I am next to the engine. So cool!
And since I was the first and only kid there, I got a chance to blow the whistle a couple of time. The first time the whistle blew it made me jump, but then I got the hang of things.
Here I am again (sideways - sorry) with my very own ticket to be punched for the train ride. I've been carrying this around with me every since. And I even take the ticket to bed with me.
Halfway through the train ride we got off to feed some of the animals that live on the plantation. There were sheep, goats and a bunch of baby piglets. It was fun and a little scary at the same time. Are you sure this goat won't nibble off my fingers?
We can't get this picture to work right, but here I am next to the engine. So cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment