Monday, March 17, 2008

What a weekend!!

It was another awesome weekend around here. First, my parents took me to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning. Last year was good practice and this year I was a PRO! No egg could get past me especially if they were filled with CANDY! And then I went to visit the Easter bunny again just to check in and make sure he knows where I live.

Saturday night we went out to dinner at this burger joint and was so cool! It had a mini-playground right outside the door (no it wasn't McDonald's).

Sunday we had a delicious pancake breakfast before heading out to see "Horton Hears A Who." I thought the movie was great (my parents enjoyed it too). But before the movie started we hung out and played some video games. Okay, I admit that with the driving game I needed dad's help reaching the pedals, but the steering was (mostly) all up to me.

1 comment:

JTH said...

Driving ...

Next, Cars is out, 2Fast 2Furious/Tokyo Drift ???

Related Posts with Thumbnails