Friday, June 20, 2008

Let the fun begin!

It's not even my birthday yet and already the parties have started! My parents decided that since Auntie Denise and Grandma Mary were in town that we'd have an early party (it is Auntie Denise's birthday soon too). Besides, my parents didn't want to drag all of these packages to Boston.
As you know by now I'm a big fan of trains. My mom found this "vintage" Fisher Price Zoo Train for me and it's really cool. It's a train, it has animals and it makes lots of noise! It just might be the perfect gift.
And the big finale... A Thomas the Tank Engine Super Deluxe Roundhouse! I can't believe what a lucky kid I am!!! (note from the parents: this sh*t is expensive! We only bought it because a local store was having a sale of 40% off all Thomas stuff).
This is bound to keep me busy for hours.
Oh yeah, we had cupcakes too. Can't forget about the cupcakes. Now on to the next party.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails