Sunday was my real official birthday party with the big cake and everything. Isn't this Thomas cake the coolest? I was also lucky enough to share my birthday party with Nana since the party was on her actual birthday.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
The neverending birthday
I've had so many birthday celebrations that I can't even count that high. Let me try to tell you a little bit about what has been going on.
Sunday was my real official birthday party with the big cake and everything. Isn't this Thomas cake the coolest? I was also lucky enough to share my birthday party with Nana since the party was on her actual birthday.
By now I'm an expert at blowing out candles.
I'm also a professional cake eater too. Here I am devouring the best part of the Thomas cake - the face.
My parents got me this t-shirt to wear on my birthday.
On my actual birthday (last Friday) I had a couple of present to open even though I've already been spoiled with tons of other stuff. This is a really cool train mat that I picked out and asked for.
Saturday was another impromptu party for me. Mrs. Taylor made me cupcakes and they were delicious. Thanks to everyone for making me feel like such a special kid.
Sunday was my real official birthday party with the big cake and everything. Isn't this Thomas cake the coolest? I was also lucky enough to share my birthday party with Nana since the party was on her actual birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The cake face photo is so hilarious :)
Post a Comment