Sunday, October 12, 2008

Would you like a tour?

Good afternoon and welcome to the Robert G. Emens Train Museum of Northern California. You may take photographs, but please no food or drink while on the tour.
On the tour you will see the many sheds and bridges built for the trains on the Island of Sodor. This is a hands-on museum, but please refrain from knocking anything over. My baby sister kicked over a shed earlier and that was really annoying. I put a lot of hard work into the development of each project. For example, here is Henry's shed. This took me at least 5 minutes to build. I used to have my mom and dad help me, but now this is all my own handiwork.

I hope that you enjoyed the tour. Now it's time to work on the next exhibit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails