Snips and snails and puppy dog tails...
Was he going to paint a picture of Christmas cookies?Curious, does he keep his room spotless?I don't think he gets that from his Grandpa ... at least on some stuff.
Robby's room is usually pretty clean... but only because he doesn't play in there much. I wish he were so particular about keeping his toys tidy.
Maybe if he thinks of the 'magic' of mixing 2 colors together to get a new one - it will be fun!
Maybe if he can see the 'magic' of mixing 2 colors together to make a new one, it will be fun!
Using a different set of paints I tried to show him the "magic" of mixing colors and he screamed "I don't like that magic!" Then of course later that day he was sick with the stomach flu so maybe that explains some of the crazy behavior.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Was he going to paint a picture of Christmas cookies?
Curious, does he keep his room spotless?
I don't think he gets that from his Grandpa ... at least on some stuff.
Robby's room is usually pretty clean... but only because he doesn't play in there much. I wish he were so particular about keeping his toys tidy.
Maybe if he thinks of the 'magic' of mixing 2 colors together to get a new one - it will be fun!
Maybe if he can see the 'magic' of mixing 2 colors together to make a new one, it will be fun!
Using a different set of paints I tried to show him the "magic" of mixing colors and he screamed "I don't like that magic!" Then of course later that day he was sick with the stomach flu so maybe that explains some of the crazy behavior.
Post a Comment