Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Swim school
Want to hear something really neat? I've started swim lessons! I get to go in the pool to swim while my mom waits in the lobby. I have class with 3 other kids and it is great. I got to wear green goggles which was pretty cool. We use fins too. I hear that taking these swim lessons will mean that I will learn to swim all by my self!
Sorry for the grainy and blurry quality of the photos. My mom was way far away from my end of the pool. Here I am practicing my kicking while I hold onto a floaty thing. I'm going to do this every Wednesday and it is going to be a lot of fun.
And you know what is really neat? They sell cookies in the lobby! A chocolate chip cookie has never tasted so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment