Saturday, June 27, 2009

Four is fun!

Holy cow! Turning 4 was AWESOME today. Let me give you a quick recap.

I woke up earlier than usual (6:45am) and my parents let me watch a couple of episodes of Thomas in their bed. Then we headed to the kitchen for breakfast and I found that the surprised me with decorations. Cool!


And Mickey Mouse pancakes!!Finally it was time to head downstairs where I got to open presents. I can hardly believe that I got a big kid bike. Seriously, look at the expression on my face. I'm so surprised!


We did a little bit of ichat with Grandpa Chip and Shirley...
And I totally dig my new Leapster. Thanks Grandpa Chip and Shirley! I played with this a ton today.
Before long it was time for my party at Pump It Up. SO MUCH FUN!!!! It was great getting the chance to play with my good friends. Here I am heading down the slide head first.
And what's a birthday without some delicious chocolate cake... made from scratch by the way.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails