Here's a game that's a kid-friendly "guaranteed win." If you get the basketball on a white space you get a small prize. But today... my basket ball landed on the one and only RED SPACE. You know what that means?
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Winning Big!
My cousin Catherine is in town visiting on vacation and we went to Gilroy Gardens today to show off some of the fun stuff that we do around here. After going on a bunch of rides and eating lunch we went to play some of the carnival games. I'm an old pro at some of these, but I've never been as lucky as I was today.
Here's a game that's a kid-friendly "guaranteed win." If you get the basketball on a white space you get a small prize. But today... my basket ball landed on the one and only RED SPACE. You know what that means?
I won the Grand Prize!!! A GIGANTIC FROG!!!
This thing is gigantic. It's almost as big as me! And it is so cool! People could hardly believe that I was the one who won it. But wait... I have to carry this thing now?
Thankfully my big frog was able to hitch a ride on my sister's stroller.
Here's a game that's a kid-friendly "guaranteed win." If you get the basketball on a white space you get a small prize. But today... my basket ball landed on the one and only RED SPACE. You know what that means?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So funny! His first expression isn't exactly an overwhelmingly yahoo...so now where to store? Kinda' reminds of some of your stuffed animals that had a home in David Lane for quite awhile.... LOL
Post a Comment