Wednesday, July 7, 2010

At the office

Last week something pretty special happened. I got to go into work with my dad. I did this last year and it was so much fun. I've been asking for MONTHS for the chance to do it again. Finally the time came. Here I am wearing my necktie with my pajamas the night before our work day. 



Nice ensemble don't you think?


Here we are, dressed up and briefcases in hand. We had a really productive day. There was a bunch of paper that needed to be shredded (under close supervision obviously). We had a conference call with my mom. We had lunch at a restaurant that makes AWESOME milkshakes and then someone at the office was having a birthday so there were even cupcakes. Work is GREAT! I wish I could go with my dad every day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails