Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hat trick

We got tickets to go to see the Boston Bruins game this weekend. How many little boys are lucky enough to go to their first NHL hockey game before they are even 9 months old? We went with some friends and we had so much fun. At first I didn't know what to think about the loud crowds, but soon enough I was cheering with the best of them. It was a great game and the Bruins beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2. And as dad said "Robby you are so lucky! Your first game and you get to witness a hat trick!" Okay, dad. Whatever that means.
Here is a picture of my mom and me sitting in the old penalty box from the original Boston Garden. Cool!
Here I am still pondering the excitement of this "hat trick." I think dad needs to give me another sports tutorial. Meanwhile, think I could have some of that popcorn?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails