Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday night

Yet another busy weekend in the life of me, Robby Emens. Yesterday I went for a jog with my daddy (well, I napped in the stroller while he did all the work). Then later my mom and I went shopping and she got some new clothes for our upcoming vacation. She didn't buy anything for me, but that is okay... just this once.

Today we went to a birthday party for my cousins. That was lots of fun. It will be much more fun however when I'm able to join in on eating the pizza, cake and ice cream. I'm getting closer though... just three more months and that birthday cake is all mine!

I also had the excitement of getting to eat the same dinner as my mom and dad tonight! I fed myself peas and chicken. None of that pureed baby food, but the real thing! Just like a big kid! But I made a slight mess of myself so I had to take a nice long bath (in my new big boy tub!).

Oh yeah, I also got my second hair cut today. Like the new 'do?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails