Thought you might like to know what I've been up to.Friday afternoon we had a play-date at my friend Brooke's house. Good times! Then I had a pizza party with mom and dad back at our house. Yeah! PIZZA!
Saturday dad and I let mom sleep in a little bit. Later we had friends over for dinner and that was lots of fun. I tried sneaking an extra cookie or two but mom caught me. Darn!
Sunday dad and I went to the park and hung out while mom got a pedicure. We ran into my friend Franky and his folks. Very cool. Then we went home and I took a nap (although I didn't want to). Later I played a rousing game of hide and seek with my mom in Bed Bath and Beyond. That was a blast! And to finish off a busy day I swam a couple of laps in the bathtub. Gotta keep up on those new swimming skills I'm learning in class.
Hope you had as exciting of a weekend as I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment