Sunday, January 24, 2010

My weekend with Skipper

Let me tell you about Skipper. Skipper is a very special puppy - he's our classroom puppy. Other students have taken him home for the night and had great adventures with him. I've been waiting for ages to have my turn. And finally, Thursday my named got picked! And when the teacher heard my mommy say "oh! It's Skipper! You've been waiting so long!" she decided that I could keep him through the weekend. Let me show you some of the fun stuff we've done while Skipper is with us.




Skipper came to swim class to watch me practice. Sorry, no dogs allowed in this pool.




Skipper had lunch with me. I think he liked my ham and cheese sandwich.




Friday afternoon we took Skipper to the library. I needed some new books and Skipper did a great job being quiet.




Skipper is awesome to nap with while we ran errands.




Can you believe my parents even let me take Skipper to a restaurant? He was very good and spent most of the time in mom's purse.




And Skipper really likes cats and toddlers. Here he is making friends with our cat Mary. Carolyn thinks Skipper is pretty cool too.

 

And the grand finale - we took Skipper bowling! STRIKE!

Tomorrow Skipper needs a bath before we take him back to school. And then it will be my turn to tell all of my classmates about my fun with Skipper. Then he goes on to visit the next lucky kid. I have really enjoyed my weekend with Skipper.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails