Friday, January 1, 2010

Off to a busy start

I hear that it is a brand new year so I asked my mom to help me write out a list of things I want to do today.




Here's my to do list:

- bowling with my dad
- make gingerbread men
- sign papers (important papers)
- help mom and dad clean up the house
- help my parents if they are in danger
- find treasures to put in my treasure box
- play with my leapster to get my time back
- help our dolls to go bed
- play soccer outside
- write some more mail for my shoe mailbox
- roll my trains down the track
- read books (not Jack and Annie books though, I read those with my dad)
- make important list for tomorrow
- play a lot of soccer
- go to the beach
- go to a restaurant

As you see I got through a few things on my list. And there are a couple of substitutions. Instead of playing soccer or going to the beach, I took my bike to the playground instead. Maybe I was a little too ambitious about my to-do list. My mom tried to tell me "Rome wasn't built in a day" whatever that means.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Jack's new favorite pastime is "checking my email." You should add that to your list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails