So, you may have heard that we had a trip to DisneyLand recently. I've spent the past month preparing for some of the big rides by drinking lots of milk and eating my vegetables. I even had my parents pick me up by my ankles once or twice to help shake and stretch me. These tactics must have worked because I was just tall enough to go on the Indiana Jones Ride (min. height is 46"). I was so excited for the ride, but in reality it was kind of scary. I didn't ask to go on it again, but I absolutely LOVED the Star Tours ride. I went on that 8 times!!! It's so cool!
But you know what isn't so cool? The It's a Small World Ride. I didn't want to go on it and so I threatened to sit there with my eyes shut and ears plugged. I hear that many adults might agree with my plan of attack.
Okay, so sometimes I wasn't a super good sport, but really that Star Tours Ride was just too cool and I didn't want to waste much time doing anything else. And I'm not so into all of the characters, but I did humor my parents and do some photo ops (you'll see those elsewhere I think).
Disney is still a pretty fun place even for a big kid like me.
No comments:
Post a Comment