Thursday, March 15, 2012

Something is missing...

Looks like I get another visit from the tooth fairy tonight! My second, top, front tooth came out this morning. My mom heard it was really loose but she had no idea how loose until she was dropping me off at school this morning. She looked in my mouth and said "ROBBY! I can't let you go to school like this!" The tooth was pretty much dangling half out of my mouth and I was running around showing it to everybody. Finally mom got me to sit down at the lunch table and she yanked that sucker free. Then I ran off to the office to get a special tooth box! Mom asked if she should take the tooth home but I'd much rather wear this around my neck all day and get a little extra attention. Grandma Mary is here visiting and she said that she'll definitely have to be cutting the corn off the cob for me this coming summer. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails