But we don't like to spend too much time indoors while on the Cape. Mostly we hope for good weather so that we can be outside playing. Wouldn't you rather be at the beach? I thought so. I started digging this hole and kept at it all afternoon.
And it got bigger, and bigger and I got some more help too.
Eventually my cousin Ryan convinced me to go for a swim. I didn't really swim much because the seaweed grosses me out. But I rode on the boogie board and got all wet so that kind of counts.
Brrrr. It sure does get chilly when you get out of the water.
And soon it was on to the next set of adventures. We've done the trampolines in past years and they were as much fun as always.
And the bumper boats are AWESOME!!! Usually it becomes a battle of boys vs. girls. I think we are winning. Oh wait, I do look pretty soaked. Maybe it is a tie.
Cape Cod is pretty awesome. I'm really thankful that we get to come here each summer and spend so much time with my cousins. I'm already wanting to plan fun stuff for next summer.
Oh and I got a short visit with my buddy and second cousin Jack. He's a cool kid. I hear we'll get together in Florida in about six months. Stay tuned for all of that craziness!
No comments:
Post a Comment